Monday, May 27, 2013

What it is about

This is my first own blog I'm writing. And I hope it will work as I expect.
I'm going to be on a trip this year and traveling through the world, don't know which places I'm going to see but will figure it out in time.
Because I was not in the mood of traveling alone, I was seeking for someone special to join me.
I wanted to travel with someone who might not annoy me or make any troubles.
And I found this special person(?).
 Bernd das Brot, (Bernd the Bread) "Would You Like to Know More?" click here 
Who is Bernd ? If you don't know him yet, you get to know him.
Short described Bernd is a depressed and grumpy little fellow.

Hope he will not be so depressed anymore, when he travels with me. 

So whats up next ? On Friday starts the first trip, going by car pool to Berlin.
And on Saturday we will be in Big Apple. Will be a great trip for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment