Monday, February 18, 2019

Episode VI - The return of the travel buddies

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away  ... ok ok it is not so far away, more like the same planet. At least far away in meters and kilometers.
There have been two travel buddies who have been travelling around together for months, years ...

For a long time we did not travel together, what does not mean that we did have a fight or so, we only did go on our own ways. Bernd did take care of his TV career and I did go back to "normal" life.
So we both spent almost to much time working.
And trying not to be too busy.
Image result for no thanks we are too busy
To not bore you to much with telling every little detail about the last five years (feels like a different life already) we will provide a short overview and only make some small remarks about the things we were doing.
Bernd did meet in Prague with one of his not so famous friends.

Also he made some new extremely cool friends with whom he only spent together a few days.
So some stuff happening in Bernds life without his travel buddy.
For sure now you wonder what I did do in all this years. The answer is simple nothing at all.
Ok I did not only work I was also able to go on some good journeys with friends and also getting new friends.
I did visit some places in Germany like a small famous castle in the south of Bavaria.

Spent X-Mas in the Caribbean and having the best time of my life (and I'm a person barely using statements like this) with awesome people, good weather and much fun.
We did have our own special X-Mas tree there.
Also I did try to be at least a little bit creative and created my own travel map, which is not up to date anymore, at least the picture is already missing some markings for places I did visit.
The map is having a size of about two by one and a half meters and is a wooden board.
This is it. And now it is time for us to again travel together, see new places, make new experiences, end up at places we may never thougth of visiting.
Go and see the world is our current mission







1 comment:

  1. woop woop! I'm so glad this is happening again and that you are taking Bernd!!! :-)

    Wishing you loads of adventures, fun - many BEST TIMES EVER and so on :)

    PS: still thinking that header design is the one best thing i ever created in my life haha

    ReplyDelete